Prioritizing your fitness goal is not easy and we all know it! But staying on track and working towards your health goals is very essential.
Going to the gym often remains on the “to-do list” for some of us, but with a little motivation and positive affirmations, you will find yourself working out for your dream body.
Lacking motivation to get back into the gym? Back in the gym already but feel stagnated? We have compiled fitness quotes that will inspire you to focus on your workout plans and achieve a healthy and fit body.
Motivational Quotes About Fitness And Workout
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
- “Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they worked on it every single day.”
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
- If you ever lack the motivation to train then think what happens to your mind and body when you don’t.__SHIFU YAN LEI
- A healthy mind and fit body is how you express your soul.
- Workout because you love yourself, not because you hate your body.
- Eat well. Move daily. Hydrate often. Sleep lots. Love your body.
- Want to be happy? Working out releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy.
- Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.__USAIN BOLT
- “Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.”
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”— Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.”
- Someone busier than you is working out right now.
- If you want it, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
- I hate every minute of training. But i said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.__MUHAMMAD ALI
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
— Thomas Jefferson
- “Use the 21/90 rule: It takes 21 days to create a habit. It takes 90 days to create a lifestyle.”
- “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
- “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
- Exercise is done against one’s wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse.
__GEORGE A. SHEEHAN
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.
- When your body feels like giving up, that’s when your workout really starts.
- Stop doubting yourself. Work hard and make it happen. – Unknown
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity._JOHN F. KENNEDY
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.”— Kai Greene
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Marvin Phillips
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown
- “All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou
- We must train hard. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.
- You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined. – Unknown
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.__FRED DEVITO
- “Strength does not come from the physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Ghandi
- It’s never too late and you’re never too old to become better.
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending.” —Zig Ziglar
- Remember this: Your body is your slave. It works for you.__JACK LALANNE
- If you think living healthy is expensive, try illness. – Unknown
- Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.
- The groundwork for all happiness is good health. – Leigh Hunt
- Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.
- “Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
- “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” —Unknown
- What you eat in private will show up in public. – Unknown
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Unknown
- “Don’t let the scale define you. Be active, be healthy, be happy.” —Unknown
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.__GENE TUNNEY
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.__JACK LALANNE
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings